In general, TSBC is always looking for highly ambitious, talented and disruptive lateral thinkers, who would like to join our world-class team. Working at TSBC requires a highest degree of creativity as well as disruptive thinking in order to meet our clients wants and needs. Still, it can be compared to upper managerial positions in large management consultancies such as McKinsey, Boston Consulting or Bain & Company. It is expected that you will independently develop presentations, help in acquisition preparations, as well as be active at the customer’s site, for example in the form of conducting interviews and workshops. At the same time, the work differs significantly from the work in a major consultancy in that a particularly high degree of creativity, independence and pronounced assumption of responsibility is expected, but also a great deal of freedom is granted in the structuring of your work. Our customer segment excludes all types of standardized solutions and ways of thinking: We develop individual and highly demanding projects for every customer.
That’s what makes you stand out:
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in the consulting industry
- You like to work independently, conscientiously and take on responsibility
- You are self-confident, committed, ambitious and flexible
- You see yourself as an entrepreneur rather than an employee and want to create something unique with a lasting Impact
- You should have excellent language skills in German and English
Generally, we only offer full-time positions with flexible working hours that are geared to customer requirements.
We offer you industry-standard earning opportunities, above-average performance-related bonus payments, as well as the opportunity to become a partner of the company after a few successful years.